Policies, Terms and Conditions
|Click here for privacy statement|
If you do not agree to the following Terms and conditions, please do not use our Site.
By accessing and browsing www.mycra.com.au you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
This site is owned by MyCRA.com.au and any reference to we, us, our or site always refers to www.mycra.com.au. Use of our Site is subject to the following terms and conditions.First party personal information
You must be the owner of any and all information entered into this site and by entering the information, you warrant that you are the owner of said information.Changes
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update, change or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions periodically to remain up to date. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of those changes.Jurisdiction
Your access to, and use of, the Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland.Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge and agree that any and all material and content available on www.mycra.com.au is protected by copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights and law. No content or material on the Site may be linked to, reproduced, adapted or used or distributed in any way without our prior written consent.Links
You link to this site at your own risk.
We have not reviewed all or possibly any of the sites that are linked to www.mycra.com.au and are not responsible for the content or behavior of any those sites.
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure that the content and material on the Site is free from error, we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness or that it is suitable for your intended use. This Site may not be continuously available.Liability Exclusion
You use this Site at your own risk. By using this site, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any claim, damage or harm arising out of your use of the Site. You also agree that all warranties, conditions and representations in respect of the Site (express or implied) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.Fees and charges
All fees and charges incurred while using this site are non refundable and you solely are relied upon to enter true and correct information at all times.
2. MyCra.com.au is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.Collection of information
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by MyCra.com.au:
5. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
6. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (eg. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. We may only share this information with related entities if we believe that the related entities may add value or make such offer as to add value. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our businesses (The Now Group Pty Ltd and related entities ACN 111 630 963) in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
7. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
8. Our web site may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. MyCra.com.au encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.Security and storage
9. MyCra.com.au places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
10. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
11. MyCra.com.au retains the information you provide to us including possibly your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
12. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
13. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user's personal information, MyCra.com.au cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
14. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.Access to and correction of personal information
15. MyCra.com.au is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and web-site users.
16. So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information.
17. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
18. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.Complaints
20. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.Transfer of information overseas
21. Pursuant to the National Privacy Principles we may transfer personal information we have collected about you to someone other than you in a foreign country only if such transfer is permitted by the National Privacy Principles.Cookies
22. MyCra.com.au may collect information from the site using "IP files".
26. Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the National Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.gov.au.Acceptance